Join our team!
The Lakeside School offers a collegial, creative and mutually supportive work environment where educators have the freedom to be innovative and the opportunity to grow. If you are looking for an alternative to teaching in the Kelowna public school system, we welcome you to visit our Lower Mission campus to learn more about our school and growing community.
Located on Okanagan Lake in British Columbia, Kelowna offers artistic, professional, personal and physical attributes making this one of the most sought-after communities in Canada. Swimming, boating, skiing, and skating – the opportunities for activities are limitless. In the heart of the fruit and wine country, located in a quiet community with easy access to parks and recreational areas.
Lakeside School is committed to employment equity and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to the email in the job post below.
We thank all candidates in advance. We will contact only those selected for an interview.
French, German, Handwork, Music, or PE.
Start Date: September 2022
Lakeside school, located in the Lower Mission, seeks a part-time subject teacher in one or any combination of the following subjects:
French, German, Handwork, Music, or Physical Education.
The wage is $25/hour for between 4-16 hours/week.
BC teaching certificate required.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
ECE Teacher and ECE Assistant
Start Date: September 2022
Status: Part-time and Full-time
Lakeside Preschool is seeking full-time and part-time ECE teachers and assistants.
We welcome you to join a team of dedicated teachers responsible for nurturing, guiding, challenging, and caring for our students’ academic, social, emotional and creative development.
Qualifications / Requirements:
– Early Childhood Education Certification with License to practice (ECE)
– Current first-aid certificate
– Knowledge of Community Care Licensing regulations
– Must be physically and mentally able to work and care for children in a childcare environment
– Ability to provide care and supervision for a maximum of 8 children at a time
– Clear Criminal record check
– Successful References check – 3 reference letters required
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Self-motivated and enthusiastic
– Work well in a team environment as well as individually
What we offer:
– Competitive wages based on education, certification, and experience
– Sick and Vacation Days
– ECE wage enhancement program of an additional $4.00/ Hour
– Full time- Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week or permanent part-time
– The opportunity to work amongst top-notch educators in a fun, loving and supportive environment
– A creative environment where educators have the freedom to be innovative and the opportunity to grow
We are committed to employment equity and welcome diversity in the workplace.
How to Apply:
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dana at 250-764-4130.